IT Administrator (Job Code: ITA-M1C)
We are looking for a candidate who will efficiently monitor and maintain computer networks, install and configure hardware and software, and provide technical support for multiple office facilities. The incumbent will also be the focal point for the company’s asset management, and will be in charge of establishing a robust internal server and application platform.
- Install, operate, and maintain computer networks and communication systems.
- Establish a robust internal company server.
- Support staff to access IT-managed services and troubleshoot day-to-day technical issues.
- Setup new users’ accounts and assist users to maintain active profiles throughout IT-managed systems.
- Prepare ICT procurement and replacement plan.
- Perform regularly scheduled network equipment maintenance to ensure office networks are running
- Monitor networking firewalls and enforce network security policies.
- Configure and maintain other network equipment, including but not limited to: printers, scanners,and web conferencing systems.
- Ensure all the local devices are free of virus/malware and the protection agents are up-to-date.
- Setup necessary backup power options to ensure the system is always running regardless of external
- Provide basic IT user training and orientation to local staff as needed.
- Develop a comprehensive IT policy and ensure streamlined IT systems and procedures.
- University degree in computer science OR a combination of relevant education
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Expertise in computer hardware & software maintenance. ERP/SAP project implementation experience will
be an added advantage
- Proficiency in network and server management
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Applications along with CV should be submitted via the link below, or emailed to email@example.com by 13th March 2021.
PLEASE USE THE JOB CODE IN THE EMAIL SUBJECT LINES. Applications without the code will not be considered.
Market-competitive salary will be offered based on candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka.
Sunday – Thursday, 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.