Marine Sales Engineer (Job Code: MSE-M1B)
We are looking for a candidate in the marine industry who will help establish and grow Emerson Marine Solutions as the premium choice in the country. The incumbent will help the emerging Bangladeshi marine industry achieve engineering excellence by offering control and monitoring technologies to optimize the operational efficiency of vessels.
- Develop an extensive business plan to position Emerson Marine Solutions as the preferred
and leading choice in the market.
- Take ownership for customer enquiries, product quotation requests, proposals and convert
quotations into orders.
- Assist customers with sizing, selection, and recommendation of solutions as per application
- Implement sales strategies for projects, and maintain an accurate project pursuit list and
provide monthly reports and forecasts.
- Ensure precise competitor intelligence and conduct pricing surveys.
- Develop long-term relationships with senior management within customer accounts to
ensure awareness of the capabilities of Emerson Marine Solutions.
- Maximize revenue and profit from the existing installed base.
- Lead solution driven business development right up to commercial closure.
- Actively interface with customers & consultants in obtaining approvals for the company and
create value proposition.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Marine/ Electronics/Instrumentation Engineering. Additional MBA degree will be
- At least 2 years of field sales experience in the marine/automation industry
- Sound knowledge of radar level technologies, valves, flow meters, and similar products
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Project management skills
- Be a self-motivated, results driven sales person
Applications along with CV should be submitted via the link below, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by 13th March 2021.
PLEASE USE THE JOB CODE IN THE EMAIL SUBJECT LINES. Applications without the code will not be considered.
Market-competitive salary will be offered based on candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Position is based in Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka. However, extensive local and international traveling will be required.
Sunday – Thursday, 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM