Senior Engineer – Control Systems (Job Code: SSE-M1A)
We are looking for a candidate who will effectively build and drive strategies for growing the Systems and Solutions business in Bangladesh. The incumbent will deliver results through Emerson solutions to support the business with available offerings.
- Develop and position Emerson Automation Solutions as the first choice in the industry.
- Take ownership for customer enquiries and proposals right up to commercial closure.
- Assist customers with sizing, selecting and recommending solutions that match their application requirements
- Lead divisional sales & business development initiatives countrywide to grow the Systems business across industries.
- Implement project sales strategies, maintain project pursuit lists, and provide monthly forecasts.
- Ensure precise competitor intelligence and pricing surveys.
- Take a pro-active role to identify, qualify and pursue control system projects to achieve order
- Develop long-term relationships with senior management within customer accounts to ensure
awareness of Emerson’s capabilities.
- Promote the business benefits of Digital Transformation to customers.
- Maximize revenue and profit from the existing installed base.
- Create and drive go to market strategy and direction for key accounts, product lines and new
initiatives and markets.
- Develop and retain customers for Systems & Solution offerings.
- Actively interface with customers & consultants in obtaining approvals and creating value
propositions for the company.
- Well-versed in DCS, Safety PLC, Asset Management System, RTU, SCADA, Flow Computers, and similar systems
- Understanding of I/O List, P&ID, Hook-up Drawings, Loop Diagram, Preparation Product Datasheets, and BOM
- Engineering degree in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation. Additional MBA degree will be preferred
- Minimum 3 years of field experience in technical and solution sales, channel sales/development & engagement
- Familiarity with Customer Base in Bangladesh
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, results-driven sales person
- Project management skills
Applications along with CV should be submitted via the link below, or emailed to email@example.com by 13th March 2021.
PLEASE USE THE JOB CODE IN THE EMAIL SUBJECT LINES. Applications without the code will not be considered.
Market-competitive salary will be offered based on candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Position is based in Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka. However, extensive local and international traveling will be
Sunday – Thursday, 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM